Thursday, April 7, 2011

I've Gone and Done It

I have done it. I have bought my first house and I can honestly say that it is the best thing I have ever done.

Unfortunately my house was a foreclosure, I say unfortunate because someone else lost their dream home in order for me to be able to purchase it. After my contract was accepted I looked online and found a site that still showed where the house was listed by the previous owners prior to the foreclosure. I really believe that the reason the house didn't sell was because of the general condition of the house. The home had not been updated since the 70's or prior. This showed in the picture posted in the MLS listing.

So this blog will be about my journey into decorating and living in my first home, with a little bit of my life
thrown in for spice.

Welcome along for the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment