Saturday, August 6, 2011

Stove Luck.... Yep

I finally have a working stove in my home. Can you guys believe it? I can now cook. Not that I do a lot of cooking in the first place but even the little things can be done now. Breakfast at my house....( Now maybe I can stop eating out).
This means that my microwave can get some rest... whew!

So I do have a a long list of projects left:
1. find artwork for the living room and bedrooms
2. paint the furniture in the guestroom
3. make curtains for the dining room
4. purchase remaining fabric for living room curtains (kinda pricey for me but gorgeous)
5. find a demilune sideboard for the dining room
6. repaint dining room table ( was distressed by previous owner, not quite my style)
 and this list goes on and on I'm just highlighting the biggies

Now to start collecting recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment